Employer: Commonwealth Utilities Corporation
Opening Date: September 14, 2022
Closing Date: UNTIL FILLED
ANNUAL SALARY: $16,742.00 per annum, Non-Exempt
The incumbent will be under the direct supervision of the Chief of Administration or his/her designee.
- Monitors radio communications in order to dispatch crews for troubleshooting and for related service calls.
- Receives incoming calls reporting complaints or issues related to water, sewer or power utilities; provides general customer service; and routes service calls to appropriate resource.
- Organizes and maintains file systems and pertinent records.
- Performs data entry; maintains and updates logs and dispatch related documentation.
- Prepares and maintains requisitions.
- Follows up with customers to provide basic information, status updates, and to verify customer’s experience and any remaining service needs.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED or ABE Program AS and up to 1 year of customer service experience.
Knowledge of: Customer service principles; Basic recordkeeping principles; Radio communications equipment procedures; Modern office technology.
Skills in: Providing customer service; Monitoring and utilizing radio communications and equipment; receiving and routing service or problem calls; entering, updating and maintaining data; organizing and maintaining filing systems and records; preparing and updating logs, records and related documentation; performing follow up calls to ensure adequate service provision; utilizing a computer and relevant software applications; utilizing communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, and others to sufficiently exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
All applicants may be tested and all applicants are subject to pre-employment drug test.
How to Apply: Submit a completed CUC Employment Application, resume, and applicable supporting documents to the CUC Human Resources office located on the 3rd Floor of the Joeten
Dandan Building on Saipan, Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (Except Legal Holidays). Applicants on the island of Tinian and Rota may submit their documents to their respective CUC Administration office. Application, resume and supporting documents can also be e-mailed to: email@example.com